Sennae folium and Xyzal drug interactions for men aged 60+ - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Sennae folium and Xyzal together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Sennae folium and Xyzal. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
No report is found.
Do you take Sennae folium and Xyzal?
You are not alone:
Related studiesSennae folium and Xyzal drug interactions
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rubeola with All? - 26 seconds ago
- Will you have Quinsy with Kuru? - a minute ago
- Fenofibrate vs. Marine Fish Oil - 3 minutes ago
- Will you have Cabg with Apnea? - 3 minutes ago
- Simcor vs. Metoprolol Succinate - 4 minutes ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium vs. Caduet - 4 minutes ago
- Will you have Scar - Hypertrophic with Abilify? - 4 minutes ago
- Will you have Keloid Scar with Abilify? - 4 minutes ago
- Will you have Hypertrophic Scar with Abilify? - 4 minutes ago
- Will you have Keloids with Abilify? - 4 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.