Who have Poliomyelitis with Lantus - from FDA reports
Poliomyelitis is reported only by a few people who take Lantus. We study 105,990 people who have side effects while taking Lantus from FDA. Among them, 3 have Poliomyelitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Poliomyelitis and more.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
105,990 people reported to have side effects when taking Lantus.
Among them, 3 people (0.0%) have Poliomyelitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Poliomyelitis when taking Lantus *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Poliomyelitis when taking Lantus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve): 1 person, 33.33%
- Postmenopause: 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 1 person, 33.33%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 33.33%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diabetic Neuropathy (neuropathic disorders that are associated with diabetes mellitus): 1 person, 33.33%
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Lyrica: 2 people, 66.67%
- Humalog: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zometa: 1 person, 33.33%
- Premphase: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metformin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Gabapentin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fosamax Plus D: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 33.33%
- Felodipine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Crestor: 1 person, 33.33%
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain: 2 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin D Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis (diabetic ketoacidosis (dka) is high concentrations of ketone bodies): 1 person, 33.33%
- Disease Recurrence: 1 person, 33.33%
- Dry Skin: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fall: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fracture Nonunion (permanent failure of healing following a broken bone): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Poliomyelitis while taking Lantus?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Poliomyelitis
- Subscribe to monitor Poliomyelitis in Lantus
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Lantus and have Poliomyelitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Lantus has active ingredients of insulin glargine recombinant. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Lantus 107,049 users)
Poliomyelitis has been reported by people with osteoporosis, indigestion, asthma, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 102 Poliomyelitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with PoliomyelitisPoliomyelitis (85 drugs)
Could your condition cause PoliomyelitisPoliomyelitis (47 conditions)
Lantus side effects
- Lantus side effects (106,063 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Lantusa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
What would happen?
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lacquer with Abdominal Mass? - 54 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Claravis and Sprintec - 2 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Doxy 100 and Lymecycline - 2 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Tretinoin and Tazorac - 4 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Amnesteem and Epiduo - 8 minutes ago
- Will you have Nausea with Abdominal Mass? - 9 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Spironolactone and Bactrim - 10 minutes ago
- Will you have Acid Fast Stain Positive with Myorisan? - 10 minutes ago
- Will you have Abdominal Mass with Myorisan? - 13 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Doryx and Cefadroxil - 21 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.