Who have Epiglottitis with Ancef - from FDA reports
There is no Epiglottitis reported by people who take Ancef yet. This review analyzes which people have Epiglottitis with Ancef. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Epiglottitis while taking Ancef?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Ancef and have Epiglottitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ancef has active ingredients of cefazolin sodium. (latest outcomes from Ancef 2,689 users)
Epiglottitis (inflammation of the epiglottis) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, diabetes (latest reports from 351 Epiglottitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with EpiglottitisEpiglottitis
Could your condition cause EpiglottitisEpiglottitis
Ancef side effects
- Ancef side effects (2,665 reports)
Browse by gender and age
Browse all side effects of Ancefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Yaz and Amnesteem - 2 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Doryx and Atralin - 7 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Oracea and Fluconazole - 14 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Epiduo and Absorica - 21 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Oracea and Yasmin - 22 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Bactrim and Monodox - 26 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Tri-Sprintec and Keflex - 27 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Yasmin and Retin-A Micro - 32 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Erythromycin and Acanya - 40 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Aldactone and Myorisan - 40 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.