We study 9,503 reports of Keflex (cephalexin) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Keflex
- Alternative drugs to Keflex
- Keflex side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers. Choose a tool to use eHealthMe.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Data + Experience to manage medications:
On eHealthMe, we believe health data should work with individual experience to improve drug outcomes. With our Ginger Health app, you can get one-to-one mobile support from people like you. Patients and caregivers can get paid with their health care experience as a Care Guide. Learn more about Care Guides.
Support Group of this study is on Ginger Health.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Keflex?
- Infection - reported by 54 people
- Urinary tract infection - reported by 43 people
- Cellulitis - reported by 18 people
- Strep throat - reported by 8 people
- Acne - reported by 7 people
Alternative drugs to Keflex
Most common Keflex side effects
Do you take Keflex?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Keflex
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Agrawal A, Rao M, Jasdanwala S, Mathur A, Eng M, "Cephalexin Induced Cholestatic Jaundice", Case reports in gastrointestinal medicine, 2014 Aug .
All Keflex side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Keflex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Keflex with similar drugs
- Keflex vs. Amoxicillin
- Keflex vs. Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium
- Keflex vs. Amoxil
- Keflex vs. Augmentin
- Keflex vs. Augmentin '125'
- Keflex vs. Augmentin '250'
- Keflex vs. Augmentin '500'
- Keflex vs. Augmentin '875'
- Keflex vs. Augmentin xr
- Keflex vs. Avelox
- Keflex vs. Azithromycin
- Keflex vs. Bactrim
- Keflex vs. Bactrim ds
- Keflex vs. Bactroban
- Keflex vs. Biaxin
- Keflex vs. Cataflam
- Keflex vs. Cefdinir
- Keflex vs. Ceftin
- Keflex vs. Cefuroxime axetil
- Keflex vs. Cipro
- Keflex vs. Ciprofloxacin
- Keflex vs. Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Clarithromycin
- Keflex vs. Cleocin hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Clindamycin hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Clindamycin phosphate
- Keflex vs. Cloxacillin sodium
- Keflex vs. Cubicin
- Keflex vs. Dicloxacillin sodium
- Keflex vs. Doxycycline
- Keflex vs. Doxycycline hyclate
- Keflex vs. Erythromycin
- Keflex vs. Flagyl
- Keflex vs. Fluconazole
- Keflex vs. Gentamicin
- Keflex vs. Invanz
- Keflex vs. Levaquin
- Keflex vs. Levofloxacin
- Keflex vs. Linezolid
- Keflex vs. Macrobid
- Keflex vs. Methylprednisolone
- Keflex vs. Metronidazole
- Keflex vs. Minocycline hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Nitrofurantoin
- Keflex vs. Ofloxacin
- Keflex vs. Omnicef
- Keflex vs. Penicillin
- Keflex vs. Penicillin g potassium
- Keflex vs. Penicillin g potassium in plastic container
- Keflex vs. Penicillin-vk
- Keflex vs. Prednisone
- Keflex vs. Rifampin
- Keflex vs. Rocephin
- Keflex vs. Septra
- Keflex vs. Septra ds
- Keflex vs. Sulfamethoxazole
- Keflex vs. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim
- Keflex vs. Sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim double strength
- Keflex vs. Tetracycline hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Trimethoprim
- Keflex vs. Vancomycin hcl
- Keflex vs. Vancomycin hydrochloride
- Keflex vs. Zithromax
- Keflex vs. Zosyn
- Keflex vs. Zyvox
Mobile peer-to-peer support:
Ginger Health (developed by eHealthMe) has millions of focused support groups to join: each group for one drug side effect, symptom, drug or condition. You can also follow Care Guides who "have been there" to help you meet care goals and improve day-to-day life.
Recent publications that referenced eHealthMe studies
- Aalaei-Andabili, S. H., Umer, M., & Keeley, E. C., "An Adult Woman With Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease and a Diffuse Rash", JAMA cardiology, 2019 Jan.
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", , 2019 Jan.
- Amit K J Mandal, Umar F Khan, Constantinos G Missouris, "Ventricular tachycardia in a patient with sigmoid volvulus on treatment with donepezil", Clinical Toxicology, 2019 Jan.
- Alam, S., Illo, C., Ma, Y. T., & Punia, P. , "Gemcitabine-induced cardiotoxicity in patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer: a case series", Case reports in oncology, 2018 Jan.
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan.
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimeros Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan.
- Barold, S. S., & Upton, S. , "Hyperkalemia Induced by the Sequential Administration of Metoprolol and Carvedilol", Case reports in cardiology, 2018 Jan.
- Obayi, O., & Tagbo, N. , "Bilateral Pedal Oedema Associated with Intramuscular HaloperidolɃA Rare Observation", International Neuropsychiatric Disease Journal, 2018 Jan.
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan.
- T.Audi Yanto, I.Huang, F.Nathania Kosasih, NP Hardjo Lugito, "Nightmare and Abnormal Dreams: Rare Side Effects of Metformin?", Case Reports in Endocrinology, 2018 Jan.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.