We study 1,186 reports of Finacea (azelaic acid) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Effectiveness of Finacea
- Alternative drugs to Finacea
- Finacea side effects and drug interactions
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Finacea?
Alternative drugs to Finacea
Most common Finacea side effectsFinacea side effects
Do you take Finacea?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Finacea
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Finacea side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Finacea and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Compare Finacea with similar drugs
- Finacea vs. Accutane
- Finacea vs. Desonide
- Finacea vs. Doryx
- Finacea vs. Doxycycline
- Finacea vs. Doxycycline hyclate
- Finacea vs. Erythromycin
- Finacea vs. Metrocream
- Finacea vs. Metrogel
- Finacea vs. Metronidazole
- Finacea vs. Minocin
- Finacea vs. Minocycline hydrochloride
- Finacea vs. Monodox
- Finacea vs. Noritate
- Finacea vs. Oracea
- Finacea vs. Oxytetracycline hydrochloride
- Finacea vs. Solodyn
- Finacea vs. Spironolactone
- Finacea vs. Tetracycline hydrochloride
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rhabdomyolysis with Holoprosencephaly? - 47 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Casodex? - a minute ago
- Enalapril Maleate vs. Valsartan - a minute ago
- Elavil vs. Mirapex - 2 minutes ago
- Elavil vs. Symbyax - 2 minutes ago
- Will you have Trich with Gbs? - 5 minutes ago
- Will you have Scar - Hypertrophic with Senna? - 6 minutes ago
- Will you have Keloid Scar with Senna? - 6 minutes ago
- Will you have Hypertrophic Scar with Senna? - 6 minutes ago
- Will you have Keloids with Senna? - 6 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.