Who have Pain management with Poliomyelitis - from FDA reports
Pain management is reported only by a few people with Poliomyelitis. We study 5 people who have Pain management and Poliomyelitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
5 people who have Poliomyelitis and Pain Management are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Poliomyelitis and experience Pain Management *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Poliomyelitis and experience Pain Management *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 25 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 60.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 40.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 40.00%
- Trigeminal Neuralgia (a painful condition of the nerve responsible for most facial sensation): 1 person, 20.00%
- Neuralgia (pain in one or more nerves): 1 person, 20.00%
- Neck Pain: 1 person, 20.00%
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 1 person, 20.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 20.00%
- Fibromyalgia (a long-term condition which causes pain all over the body): 1 person, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zoloft: 1 person, 20.00%
- Zantac: 1 person, 20.00%
- Butrans: 1 person, 20.00%
- Celebrex: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cymbalta: 1 person, 20.00%
- Elavil: 1 person, 20.00%
- Flexeril: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fluoxetine: 1 person, 20.00%
- Humira: 1 person, 20.00%
- Lamictal: 1 person, 20.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 2 people, 40.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 40.00%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
- Fall: 1 person, 20.00%
- Abdominal Distension: 1 person, 20.00%
- Appendicitis (inflammation of the appendix): 1 person, 20.00%
- Arthropathy: 1 person, 20.00%
- Bone Erosion: 1 person, 20.00%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pain management with Poliomyelitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pain management and Poliomyelitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Poliomyelitis (latest reports from 102 Poliomyelitis patients)
Pain management has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,247 Pain management patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain managementPain management (4,038 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain managementPain management (4,843 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Poliomyelitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peel MM, Cooke M, Lewis-Peel HJ, Lea RA, Moyle W, "A randomized controlled trial of coenzyme Q 10 for fatigue in the late-onset sequelae of poliomyelitis", Complementary therapies in medicine, 2015 Dec .
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Lasix and Viagra - 12 minutes ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Toprol-Xl? - 14 minutes ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Toprol-Xl? - 14 minutes ago
- Will you have Death with Toprol-Xl? - 14 minutes ago
- What to expect when you have Gout and Blast Cell Crisis? - 16 minutes ago
- How effective is Ciprodex for Infection - Ear? - 16 minutes ago
- How effective is Ciprodex for Ear Infection? - 16 minutes ago
- How effective is Ciprodex for Otitis? - 16 minutes ago
- Will you have Winter Cherry Poisoning with Acne Rosacea? - 17 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Spironolactone and Duac - 17 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.