Who have Infantile paralysis with Myalgia - from FDA reports
Infantile paralysis is reported only by a few people with Myalgia. We study 1 people who have Infantile paralysis and Myalgia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1 person who has Myalgia and Infantile Paralysis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myalgia and experience Infantile Paralysis *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Myalgia and experience Infantile Paralysis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Paraplegia (paralysis of the legs and lower body): 1 person, 100.00%
- Lymphoedema (localized fluid retention and tissue swelling): 1 person, 100.00%
- Feelings Of Worthlessness: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breast Cancer: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Infantile paralysis with Myalgia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Infantile paralysis and Myalgia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Myalgia (muscle pain) can be treated by Flexeril, Ibu, Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride, Ibuprofen, Soma (latest reports from 117,266 Myalgia patients)
Infantile paralysis has been reported by people with osteoporosis, indigestion, asthma, high blood pressure, gastroesophageal reflux disease (latest reports from 102 Infantile paralysis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Infantile paralysisInfantile paralysis (82 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Infantile paralysisInfantile paralysis (46 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Myalgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Claravis and Acanya - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Polio with Gerd? - 59 seconds ago
- Will you have Infantile Paralysis with Gerd? - 59 seconds ago
- Will you have Poliomyelitis with Gerd? - a minute ago
- Will you have Polio with Lantus? - a minute ago
- Will you have Infantile Paralysis with Lantus? - a minute ago
- Will you have Poliomyelitis with Lantus? - a minute ago
- Will you have Lacquer with Abdominal Mass? - 2 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Claravis and Sprintec - 4 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Doxy 100 and Lymecycline - 4 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.