Will you have Tremor with Axid - from FDA reports
There is no Tremor reported by people with Axid yet. We study people who have Tremor and Axid from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tremor and Axid, and their synonyms.
What is Axid?
What is Tremor?
Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 103,951 Tremor patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you have Tremor with Axid?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tremor and Axid
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with TremorTremor (3,111 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TremorTremor (3,361 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Axida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- How effective is Nasonex for Vasomotor Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Nasonex for Rhinitis - Non-Allergic? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Nasonex for Idiopathic Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Zyrtec for Vasomotor Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Zyrtec for Rhinitis - Non-Allergic? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Zyrtec for Idiopathic Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Flonase for Vasomotor Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Flonase for Rhinitis - Non-Allergic? - 4 minutes ago
- How effective is Flonase for Idiopathic Rhinitis? - 4 minutes ago
- Will you have Wakefulness with Elder? - 7 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.