Will you have Mass in the abdomen with Acne - from FDA reports
Mass in the abdomen is found among people with Acne, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old, take medication Accutane and have Muscle strain. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Acne from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers. Choose a tool to use eHealthMe.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Mass in the abdomen and Acne, and their synonyms.
What is Acne?
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) can be treated by Absorica, Acanya, Accutane, Aczone, Adapalene. Check the latest reports from 47,987 Acne patients, or browse all conditions.
What is Mass in the abdomen?
Mass in the abdomen has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, crohn's disease, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure. Check the latest reports from 1,670 Mass in the abdomen patients, or browse all conditions.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
Data + Experience to manage medications:
On eHealthMe, we believe health data should work with individual experience to improve drug outcomes. With our Ginger Health app, you can get one-to-one mobile support from people like you. Patients and caregivers can get paid with their health care experience as a Care Guide. Learn more about Care Guides.
Support Group of this study is on Ginger Health.
12 people who have Acne and Mass In The Abdomen are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne and experience Mass In The Abdomen *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Acne and experience Mass In The Abdomen *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 91.67 %
- 20-29: 8.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Muscle Strain (an injury to a muscle in which the muscle fibres tear): 7 people, 58.33%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 8.33%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 8.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Accutane: 10 people, 83.33%
- Naprosyn: 7 people, 58.33%
- Flexeril: 7 people, 58.33%
- Zithromax: 1 person, 8.33%
- Yaz: 1 person, 8.33%
- Xanax: 1 person, 8.33%
- Ultram: 1 person, 8.33%
- Percocet: 1 person, 8.33%
- Mucinex: 1 person, 8.33%
- Claravis: 1 person, 8.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 11 people, 91.67%
- Intestinal Fistula: 9 people, 75.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 75.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 9 people, 75.00%
- Hepatocellular Damage (liver damage): 9 people, 75.00%
- Hepatomegaly (abnormal enlargement of the liver): 9 people, 75.00%
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: 9 people, 75.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 75.00%
- Splenomegaly (enlargement of spleen): 9 people, 75.00%
- Lymph Follicular Hypertrophy (an increase in the size of the lymph node follicles): 9 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Mass in the abdomen with Acne?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Mass in the abdomen and Acne
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Mass in the abdomen
- Mass in the abdomen (935 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Mass in the abdomen
- Mass in the abdomen (645 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Acnea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Mobile peer-to-peer support:
Ginger Health (developed by eHealthMe) has millions of focused support groups to join: each group for one drug side effect, symptom, drug or condition. You can also follow Care Guides who "have been there" to help you meet care goals and improve day-to-day life.
Recent publications that referenced eHealthMe studies
- Aalaei-Andabili, S. H., Umer, M., & Keeley, E. C., "An Adult Woman With Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease and a Diffuse Rash", JAMA cardiology, 2019 Jan.
- Kocamaz, M., & Karadag, O., "Topiramate-Induced Acute Myopia, Diplopia, and Photosensitivity: A Case Report", , 2019 Jan.
- Amit K J Mandal, Umar F Khan, Constantinos G Missouris, "Ventricular tachycardia in a patient with sigmoid volvulus on treatment with donepezil", Clinical Toxicology, 2019 Jan.
- Alam, S., Illo, C., Ma, Y. T., & Punia, P. , "Gemcitabine-induced cardiotoxicity in patients receiving adjuvant chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer: a case series", Case reports in oncology, 2018 Jan.
- Pang, T., & Gudi, A., "Chest pain following the use of fluvoxamine in depression", Proceedings of Singapore Healthcare, 2018 Jan.
- Lehrer, S., & Rheinstein, P. H. , "Alzheimeros Disease and Intranasal Fluticasone Propionate in the FDA MedWatch Adverse Events Database", Journal of Alzheimer's disease reports, (Preprint), 1-5., 2018 Jan.
- Barold, S. S., & Upton, S. , "Hyperkalemia Induced by the Sequential Administration of Metoprolol and Carvedilol", Case reports in cardiology, 2018 Jan.
- Obayi, O., & Tagbo, N. , "Bilateral Pedal Oedema Associated with Intramuscular HaloperidolɃA Rare Observation", International Neuropsychiatric Disease Journal, 2018 Jan.
- Kim MS, Baek IH, "Effect of dronedarone on the pharmacokinetics of carvedilol following oral administration to rats", European Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2018 Jan.
- T.Audi Yanto, I.Huang, F.Nathania Kosasih, NP Hardjo Lugito, "Nightmare and Abnormal Dreams: Rare Side Effects of Metformin?", Case Reports in Endocrinology, 2018 Jan.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.