Who have Nausea with Abdominal mass - from FDA reports
Nausea is found among people with Abdominal mass, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Actonel and have Gastritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Abdominal mass from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
8 people who have Abdominal Mass and Nausea are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abdominal Mass and experience Nausea *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Abdominal Mass and experience Nausea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 75 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 5 people, 62.50%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 62.50%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 5 people, 62.50%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 62.50%
- Gastritis (inflammation of stomach): 5 people, 62.50%
- Mycobacterial Infection: 4 people, 50.00%
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging Abdominal: 1 person, 12.50%
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Immune Restoration Disease: 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Valsartan: 5 people, 62.50%
- Prednisolone: 5 people, 62.50%
- Methotrexate: 5 people, 62.50%
- Flomax: 5 people, 62.50%
- Famotidine: 5 people, 62.50%
- Actonel: 5 people, 62.50%
- Omnipaque 140: 2 people, 25.00%
- Magnevist: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 87.50%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 5 people, 62.50%
- Taste - Impaired: 5 people, 62.50%
- Hair Loss: 5 people, 62.50%
- General Physical Health Deterioration (weak health status): 5 people, 62.50%
- Appetite - Decreased (decreased appetite occurs when you have a reduced desire to eat): 3 people, 37.50%
- Atypical Mycobacterial Infection (infections caused by several types of mycobacterium similar to the germ that causes tuberculosis): 3 people, 37.50%
- Histiocytosis Haematophagic: 3 people, 37.50%
- Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation (systemic activation of blood coagulation): 3 people, 37.50%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Nausea with Abdominal mass?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Nausea and Abdominal mass
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Abdominal mass (localized enlargement or swelling in the human abdomen) (latest reports from 1,670 Abdominal mass patients)
Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 473,281 Nausea patients).
Drugs that are associated with NauseaNausea (4,260 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause NauseaNausea (5,378 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abdominal massa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Side effect comparison of Spironolactone and Bactrim - 34 seconds ago
- Will you have Acid Fast Stain Positive with Myorisan? - 59 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Mass with Myorisan? - 3 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Doryx and Cefadroxil - 11 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Bactrim and Loestrin 24 Fe - 11 minutes ago
- Side effect comparison of Differin and Loestrin 24 Fe - 14 minutes ago
- Will you have Polio with Hbp? - 18 minutes ago
- Will you have Infantile Paralysis with Hbp? - 18 minutes ago
- Will you have Poliomyelitis with Hbp? - 18 minutes ago
- Will you have Uc with Poliomyelitis? - 21 minutes ago
Recent personal studies
No recent updates.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.